Totally doing one of these :3
So, first off, what I can and can't draw;
Can: Humans (as best I can), human-like critters, animals (bar birds), anthros, aliens, fantasy creatures I'll even give mechs and stuff a go!
X-rated pictures, anything discriminatory, you get the idea
(Not particularly good with birds either so I think I'll put them here)
As for the characters my Secret Santa can choose from;
- My MLP character ^.^
- Her personality is usually reckless and carefree, prone to 'leaping before she looks' so to speak. Can be rather competitive.
- Her eyes are slightly slit-like (in case that doesn't come through in the pictures XD)
- Left ear is torn, no other scars
- She's quite fluffy, her hair/mane looks like it's full of static all the time :3
Don't care what the pose, background, or picture in general is of, surprise me!
- The left-hand picture is if you want to draw her without her scars :3
- If using the right-hand image; she's a grumpy/angry character, prone to violence.
- If using left hand image; quite depressive during this period of her life.
- The red streak on her head is the actually colour of her fur
Again, don't care about the details/pose of the picture :3
- Wolf anthro version of me, in case that wasn't clear
- Hat and dogtag are optional and clothing can be whatever really :3 (Except a dress or skirt, unless you want to draw a funny picture!
- Personality; happy, competitive, loving, mischievous, sometime a bit hyper, grumpy when hungry >.> An eclectic mix of opposites; not nosey, but curious about the world, sometimes talkative, sometimes withdrawn etc. etc. (this was what my parents said about me haha XD)
Still don't care about pose/background etc
- Space mercenary character from the planet 'Ares', genetically altered, can run fast enough to create sonic booms
- I'm sorry about the oooold pictures, I need to redraw her D:
- Personality/Info; Driven, a loner, can be a tad cocky, tries to avoid people but can't help but get involved if someone defenseless is in trouble, has a love of machinery/building things, hates being flirted with
- Use the picture on the left for her colours, probably easier than the copic images
- The last picture is for anyone who may want to draw her tattoo I guess?
- Note, her main weapon is actually a combat knife, it just isn't in these pictures
Don't mind about the pose etc. once again! :3
Thank you for drawing for me, I can't wait to see the result!